Monday 9 May 2011

Restaurant Review: La Petite France



Three girlfriends and myself have formed a dinner club and this was our first pick. I had never been but had heard nothing but good things and I was not disappointed.

It isn’t much for modern decor, or atmosphere, but is cute and well worth the compromise for the quality of food you get.

I ordered a steak sandwich and it was the best I had ever had. It came with a salad and I was more than full before I was even half way through the meal.

We shared desserts at the end and they were all amazing (I especially liked the Crème Brulee!!)

On a scale of 1-10 (1- Horrible, it should be closed down!! 10- Amazing, would go back again and again!) I give it “9- Great all around, I would go back (After I’ve been to the other place I want to go!)”

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE trying new places, and dishes. Love your adventurous spirit - have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them!